- Discrete convexity in joint winner property
Yuni Iwamasa, Kazuo Murota, and Stanislav ivný
Discrete Optimization, to appear.
- Beyond JWP: A tractable class of binary VCSPs via M-convex intersection
Hiroshi Hirai, Yuni Iwamasa, Kazuo Murota, and Stanislav ivný
Proceedings of the 35th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS'18), LIPIcs 96, pp.39:1--39:14, 2018.
- The quadratic M-convexity testing problem
Discrete Applied Mathematics, 238:106--114, 2018.
Proceedings of the 10th Japanese-Hungarian Symposium on Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (JH'17), pp.247--256, 2017.
- On a general framework for network representability in discrete optimization
Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, to appear.
Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization (ISCO'16), LNCS 9849, pp.369--380, 2016.
- On $k$-submodular relaxation
Hiroshi Hirai and Yuni Iwamasa
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 30(3):1726--1736, 2016.
Proceedings of the 9th Hungarian-Japanese Symposium on Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (HJ'15), pp.331--335, 2015.
- Threshold influence model for allocating advertising budgets
Atsushi Miyauchi, Yuni Iwamasa, Takuro Fukunaga, and Naonori Kakimura
Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML'15), pp.1395--1404, 2015.
- Networks maximizing the consensus time of voter models
Yuni Iwamasa and Naoki Masuda
Physical Review E, 90, 012816, 2014.