- Discrete convexity in joint winner property. [arXiv]
Yuni Iwamasa, Kazuo Murota, and Stanislav ivný.
Discrete Optimization, to appear.
- Beyond JWP: A tractable class of binary VCSPs via M-convex intersection.
Hiroshi Hirai, Yuni Iwamasa, Kazuo Murota, and Stanislav ivný.
Proceedings of the 35th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS'18), to appear.
- The quadratic M-convexity testing problem. [Journal Website] [arXiv]
Discrete Applied Mathematics, to appear.
Proceedings of the 10th Japanese-Hungarian Symposium on Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (JH'17), pp.247--256, 2017.
- On a general framework for network representability in discrete optimization. [Journal Website] [arXiv]
Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, to appear.
Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization (ISCO'16), LNCS 9849, pp.369--380, 2016.
- On k-submodular relaxation. [Journal Website] [arXiv]
Hiroshi Hirai and Yuni Iwamasa.
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 30(3):1726--1736, 2016.
Proceedings of the 9th Hungarian-Japanese Symposium on Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (HJ'15), pp.331--335, 2015.
- Threshold influence model for allocating advertising budgets.
Atsushi Miyauchi, Yuni Iwamasa, Takuro Fukunaga, and Naonori Kakimura.
Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML'15), pp.1395--1404, 2015.
- Networks maximizing the consensus time of voter models. [Journal Website]
Yuni Iwamasa and Naoki Masuda.
Physical Review E, 90, 012816, 2014.